Portfolio

Welcome to pTAMz.

Current work I'm taking up is developing KanglaPark.com.

KanglaPark
Kanglapark.com is the Manipuri social networking site. An approach to connect the people of Manipur. With the emergence and the unpopularity of sites like manipurfriendfinder.com, there still are works to be done. I hope KanglaPark will get some attention though.

KanglaPark.com is powered by Joomla with Joomunity. Joomunity component is just released as
Beta 2 and there still are some really unwanted bugs and I'm working on correcting the php codes and some errors. As soon as the bugs are free, I'll be releasing KanglaPark.com as the beta version. Let's see how far KanglaPark can go.

KanglaPark: Get Social Icon


NERIST

The most recent work I've done is developing a website for our college at www.nerist.ac.in. Since I'm not much an expert in the new CSS plateform, the site has some 'looks' problem on Firefox and Chrome; although everything is perfect with IE 5 and above. The site has been launched under Phase 1 as still there are a lot of changes to be made. You'll fing many links still under construction as they are in the process of development. The main server, who originally was hosted my ernet at New Delhi, India was shifted to NERIST E.T. Cell and so, updation can be done in a flash. With usual college stuffs and exams approaching, the next phase is likely to fall next year.



Training and Placement NERIST
Before this, I've developed the NERIST training ang Placement Website at www.tnpnerist.com. Searching for cheap domain registrar and hosting service was a challenge. However, I made it at the end and I enjoyed developing the site. Currently, around 140 users registered to the site and it is functioning properly.


Here are a few stuffs I've prepared myself: logos, posters and general stuffs I've created over time. I'm sharing those which i've rendered at Coreldraw, Photoshop, Illustrator, and simple MS Paint!!.



Re Designed NERIST Annual Festival Logo (Orginal Design from
Deviantart.com)



Sample Poster Design



NERIST Web 2.0 Logo



Plain Ball Point Pen



Custom Banner



Wall Painting (Using Fabric)



CorelDraw



JNVthoks Logo

blog comments powered by Disqus