Getting wired up with college exams!!

Hello everyone again!!

As a college student, right now I'm having my college examinations going on...to be precise, my exam's gonna start tomorrow (1st Dec, 08) and ends on the 6th of December. Prob'ly i won't be able to update my blog for sometime. I promise to all my readers that I'll be back as soon as I end up shaping my career for this time!!


I'm all set for my examination and the best thing i want to share is about the India tour I'm having this winter. I'll be leaving my campus on 10th December and the tour will last for around 20 days tour visiting across various states of India. I'll be updating my blog about it... and for that time, i think i'm gonna be a bit busy...

Hope u'll be there for more updates at my blog.. :)
blog comments powered by Disqus