To Shillong

As the autumn break approaches, me and a few of my frens are planning to make a visit to Shillong, this time solely on the purpose of a tourist. Last time i went there, I was with a fren and I visited only some of the major centers in the central City area...i like the place... slight chilly climate, cool scenic beauties.. the place looks gr8.
We leave our college tomorrow evening, reach Guwahati by early morning tomorrow and get ourself a Sumo from there. We should be reaching shillong by around 11:00am at the latest (as per the best of my knowledge). Our plan is for staying upto 3 or 4 days  there (which means, i prob'ly won't be updating my blog for these days... or maybe i'll update it during my stay there).

I've a fren there but since i couldn't get his contact number, we've to look out for the hotels ourselves. 4 of us are going and we are planning of reaching Cherrapunji, India's rainiest place... (i dunno if the term "rainiest" ever exist..lolzzz). I'll post some of the photos later and will be updating my blog with my experiences there. Whatever, of the two times i've been there before, i enjoyed being there, only speaking of a specific experience, i was invited to the get-together party for a group of presbyterians by my fren's Ex-Gf. I din't know there language and a lot of ppl were giving long, really boring speeches and i kinda get sleepy.. and i did. I felt asleep and my fren nudged me and woke me up (well he wanted to impress his gf!!!!). That was the only boring part, but after the speeches were over, we'd a nice buffet... and i ate everything on the menu.
blog comments powered by Disqus