Airtel e-pay Problems

I've been trying to make my my mobile bills payment for the last 2 days using my SBI net banking account but i've been facing some real irritating problems.

The first time i tried to make the e-payment, after redirecting to the onlinesbi payment page, I logged in there but some errors says "Invalid merchant account information". I tried a couple of times but the same result came up. I thought it was Airtel's problem with their account information at SBI coz i've seen the same result while tryin to buy some flowers online once. Later, I checked with one of my fren's account but there, everything was working fine. He can make the payments and no errors ever crept up. So I thought i'd try again and I did and this time a complete new thing happened. After I've been redirected to the onlinesbi page, I gave me username and password but i just could not sign it. It says "Session error...".

I kinda get irritated and as my net line was a bit slow, i thought it might be becoz of the connection speed but i've tried at least a couple of times that if it has to work, it prob'ly should be working by now. Have anyone ever faced the same problem yet???
blog comments powered by Disqus